Saturday, January 19, 2013

Couponing

Hello again,
             Anyone love to coupon like me? Couponing for me used to be a hobby, now it's a way of life for me and my family. I do a lot of my shopping at Meijer. If you sign up for mperks you can get electronic coupons. All you have to do at the register is type in your phone number and pin and the coupons you chose on  http://www2.meijer.com/mperks/Default.aspx will be taken off your order. They will also send you emails with an ad preview for the following week. It usually comes out by Friday so you can start planning you trip and see what the next weeks deals will be. I know Kroger has the Kroger card and digital coupons as well.

Another thing I like to do is go to www.sundaycouponpreview.com and actually see what coupons are going to be in my Sunday paper. It is usually pretty accurate for me and the area I live in, but I have been told by very good sources that it doesn't work in Hawaii, and a few other places.

There are tons of websites that can help you learn to coupon, or become a better couponer.
I like:
http://thekrazycouponlady.com/
http://www.iheartthemart.com/
http://coupondivas.com/
I love that they help you match your coupons to the sales. Especially when it's been a busy week and I'm exhausted and really don't feel like I have the energy to match the coupons with the sales. I get to cheat in a way. They do the work for me, and I GREATLY appreciate it. All I have to do is click on the store I want to shop and they show me the deals and the coupons that match up with those deals to make them rock bottom prices. AMAZING!
You can go to www.coupons.com and print coupons. You can print two coupons per device. (Computer, smart phone, or tablet)

Ever wonder what to do with old expired coupons that you didn't get a chance to use, or maybe it's just you don't use that product? Why not send them over seas to a soldier in need. They can use them on post for up to 6 months after they expire here in the states. What a great way to say THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment