Baking soda uses
- Facial / skin smoother- mix 3 parts baking soda, 1 part water. Massage gently into skin with a circular motion.
- Scribble eraser- sprinkle baking soda on a damp sponge and use it to remove crayon, pencil, and ink marks from painted surfaces. Wipe off residue.
- Drain unclogger- pour 1 cup baking soda down the drain, chase with 1 cup vinegar. Let sit 5 minutes. Follow with a gallon of boiling water. (I have heard that you should only use this if your pipes are metal so please check before you try this)
- Make your own bathroom scrub by mixing ¼ cup baking soda with 1 tablespoon liquid detergent. Add vinegar to give it a thick, creamy texture.
- Foot soak- 3 tablespoons of baking soda in a tub of warm water.