Saturday, January 19, 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog simply Amy. Some of you might have followed my other blog anmjensen.webs.com but unfortunately I had technical difficulties with that blog, so I will be using this blog from now on.

For those of you who don't know me... Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Amy, I am happily married since August 5, 2005 and together my husband and I have 3 children. Our first child we lost at 11 weeks gestation, our angel baby. We are blessed to have two very healthy, very wonderful boys who keep us very busy. I am currently a stay at home mom, and have been for the last 5 years.

I am a Christian, I love to organize, make crafts (especially card making and scrap booking) I love baking, shopping (I'm a woman who loves retail therapy) I menu plan, and coupon. I try to make life simple, and I love helping others. I look forward to sharing my ideas, and hearing yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment