Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Date night

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. My mother in law was nice enough to come in and watch our children over night so we could have a much needed date night. I appreciated it so very much!

We went to dinner, and a movie. We laughed and talked, and reconnected in a way we haven't in quite a while with work, daily chores, and kids keeping us busy. Is it crazy that after being married almost 8 years (it will be 8 years this August) my husband still can give me butterflies with just one look? He takes my breath away and just when I think he has run out of ways, he always surprises me.
Hope everyone has a wonderful night! God bless and thanks for reading!
                                                                                      

                                                                              Until next time,
                                                                                                     Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment