Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pure Chaos

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a while since my last post, and I apologize. It has been so crazy around here since we got our tax return. We have been putting furniture together and rearranging things, reorganizing, and getting rid of a lot of things.Going to Cub Scout meetings and getting ready for the Blue and Gold Banquet, last night we made the decorations.  I have not stopped running all week and it is just exhausting!  I have been trying my best to keep up with the normal every day things around the house, but unfortunately I am falling behind on laundry. I have it all washed and dried, most of it folded, waiting to be put away. Lately I feel like a rubber band being stretched in each direction. ( Example: Today I got Tyler off the bus, and right away I had to make sure Tyler started his homework, then Ryan needed to be fed so I put some food on his tray while I was getting ready to start dinner. Then Tyler needed help with something on his homework, so I stopped looking for dinner to help him. My husband came in and asked me where something was that he was looking for, so I had to stop everything and go find it because he was on his way out the door for work. Then Ryan needed more food, so I got more food for him, then Tyler needed more help on his homework.) Needless to say I still have yet to cook dinner, and I'm not even sure why I'm typing this post when I should be cooking.  I know some of you reading this are probably going that's nothing I put this kind of thing on a daily basis. I usually have a routine, and when that routine gets out of wack it makes for a bad day normally.
I am so tired and exhausted I could go to sleep right now and not wake up until tomorrow morning when my alarm goes off. Being a mommy I can't do that. I honestly wouldn't change it for the world. Guess I will just have to go to bed a little bit earlier tonight. For now I am going to go make dinner, and hope the kids go to bed with no problems tonight and hopefully we all sleep great! Prayers appreciated! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment