Monday, March 25, 2013

So much for plans

Hello everyone,
                          I hope everyone is doing well today. I'm starting to think that mother nature is confused because it is supposed to be spring and here we are in the 30's and have snow on the ground.
So many things have been ruined due to weather lately. Both of my kids got sick at once on Friday. My oldest with a stomach bug, so I had to pick him up from school early. My youngest had the beginning of an ear infection (So glad we caught it early).  Our plans to go to Cub Scouts, and plant trees, and go to the library for the literacy fair, etc... were crushed because they weren't feeling well. I took them both to the doctor. They both seem to be doing great now. I am just glad they are feeling better now. It's no fun having a sick child, try having two sick at the same time. I felt like a rubber band, wanting to comfort both children at once, but my arms just couldn't stretch that far. 

   My oldest was so disappointed that he didn't get to go to Soccer. They canceled due to weather any way. My mother in law came in to visit and bought him everything he needed for soccer as his Easter gift, and he was just so crushed when he couldn't use it yet. I am happy that things are finally starting to get back to normal. Now if we could convince mother nature that it is Spring, we would be alright.

  Well everyone, my laundry just buzzed, it's time to change it over; and I have coupons that await me to clip and file. My wonderful husband went out and bought me three papers yesterday so I didn't have to get out in the yuck of the weather. There are some amazing coupons that I will be using, now just to match them up to the deals! Take care!
                                                               Until next time,
                                                                                              Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment