Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Toys r us deal

Hello all,
               Hope you are doing well. I thought I would share an amazing deal I just got at my local Toys R Us store in hopes that someone else might be able to use it too. While shopping for my youngest sons birthday present (He is turning 1 in April) I came across a sign that said Fisher Price Toys buy 1 for $29.99 or more get a Fisher Price Toy 24.99 or less free. I chose the Learn and Move Music Station 
and I got the Love to play puppy   for FREE!!! You can click on each one and the link should come up. Now this sale ends March 31, 2013 so hurry and don't miss out!!!

Feel free to share any super deals you might have! We would love to hear about them! As always have a wonderful day!
                                                   Until next time,
                                                                          Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment