Monday, May 6, 2013

Blessed

Hello everyone,
            I hope everyone is doing well. Lately I have realized that even though we are having it rough, like a lot of other families in this economy, we are truly blessed. I was catching up on the news, (I don't read a lot of news daily. I mostly get on once or twice a week just to catch up. ) and article after article reminded me of how blessed I am. Missing children, and loved ones, deaths, and murders, lives lost fighting for our country. I have my family, and we are healthy and safe. So I first want to thank God for blessing us. Secondly I want to thank the soldiers who risk their lives every day protecting our freedom. Third I want to thank the families of those soldiers. It's NOT easy I have been both a daughter in the Army and an Army wife. You're job is just as hard as their job. After all you have everything here at home to take care of, plus the constant worry if they are still alive, or injured, etc. So thank you for all that you do!
We have a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, shoes on our feet, and food on our table. And we have each other! That is all we really need! God has provided so many things for us. All of our needs, and most of our wants. He didn't have to provide anything, but he said he would, and he kept his promise. God always keeps his word. He will never let us down, he will never forsake us. He will never leave us! How has God blessed you lately? Don't forget to thank him for your blessings, after all he doesn't have to give us anything, but he chooses to. Thanks for reading. Until next time, God bless!
                                                                                                                           Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment