Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dr. Scholls massaging gel insoles review

Hello everyone,

                    I recently became a BZZAGENT . I was sent Dr. Scholl's massaging gel insoles for women. I received them in the mail today actually. I have only been wearing them for a few short hours, and I can already tell a huge difference. I went from having tired, achy feet, to feeling like a bought a new pair of shoes. My feet feel great!
They absorb shock, so you're feet kind of feel like you are walking on air. Each step is kind of like a mini massage.
I also found that it supports the arch in my foot very well. Normally I have calve pain, and lower back pain. These insoles have helped take the pressure off both my calves and lower back.
You can wear them with Work boots/ shoes, casual shoes, and sneakers.
Gel waves massage your foots most sensitive areas.
I highly recommend these insoles to anyone with tired achy feet. They have already made a difference in my feet in just a few short hours.
 Comment on this post and tell me your experience. Do you have tired, achy feet? Have you tried other brands of insoles?

If you would like to become a BZZAGENT you can visit www.bzzagent.com and sign up.
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment