Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Never ending to-do list

Hello everyone,
                          I hope you all are doing well. I hope you have been enjoying this beautiful weather we have been having. It's not supposed to last much longer as storms are headed for us. With that being said my thoughts and prayers go out to those who were affected by the latest tornadoes. Such a tragedy, my heart breaks for you and your families as I hear new news reports.

I have been going over my to do list, and it seems to be growing and growing faster than I can get things done. When I think about how much I need to get done I can hear the words of my mother "A woman's work is never done!"   running through my mind. It seems no matter how much laundry I do, it some how always makes it on my to do list. With my laundry, my husbands, and our two boys.... laundry is just about an every day chore.
While getting my youngest son ready for bed I realized that it's once again time to go through the kids clothes and box up what is too small and get rid of it. While searching for something for my son to wear tomorrow I realized that his closet needs reorganizing, so I jot that down on my to do list. While I'm at it I already know that my older son probably needs his closet reorganized too, so I jot that down as well.
Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. In fact Wednesdays are always my busiest day of the week. Pay day, pay bills, grocery shop for the week, take my husband to work, and my oldest son to soccer practice, then pick up my husband so he can have to car to get home after work, get the kids fed, bathed, and in bed. Some how I am already exhausted just thinking about it. Hope everyone has a wonderful night. Sweet dreams! God bless! Until next time,
                                                          Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment