Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weekend camping trip

My husband and oldest son are going on a weekend camping trip tomorrow with my sons cub scout unit. My son will transition from a tiger cub to a wolf. I am very proud of all he has accomplished so far.
While my husband had to be at work, and my son has school tomorrow, I am left to prepare as much as I can for their trip, tonight.  Bug spray, ponchos (it's supposed to rain), washing the sleeping bags that have been in storage. Snacks, (their pack is providing meals) extra water, water bottles, washing out the cooler, preparing the backpacks, sun screen, extra clothes, my sons cub scout uniform. I also have to make sure his soccer uniform is ready, as he has a game on Sunday after I pick them up.

I thought about going with them, but our youngest is still in diapers, and I do not want to go through that mess. Besides, it's supposed to rain and they don't make ponchos in infant/ toddler sizes. It will give me a chance to get some things done here around the house hopefully, that is as long as my youngest lets me.
Well this stuff isn't going to pack itself, so I better close so I can go get busy. Until next time,
                                                                         God bless!
                                                                                                        Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment