Sunday, June 16, 2013

Forgiven

Have you ever wondered what it meant to be forgiven? Sure you have had someone at some point and time in your life do you wrong, and you had the choice to forgive them. Even if you chose to forgive them, somewhere in the back of your mind you still remember. You're still cautious around them. You have to learn to trust them all over again.

Now I want you to imagine that you are in a court room. You are on trial for the sins that you have committed. Since NO ONE is perfect but God and Jesus, then I know that yes even you reading this right now have done something, even if it was just that one time little white lie. Imagine you are in a court room on trial for your sins, and the judge is going to fine you a massive amount of money to pay for those sins. You are wondering, how in the world am I going to pay for this? How can I get out of this? When all of the sudden someone enters the room, and you hear them say that your debt has been paid in full!


Wow what a relief huh? First off who would pay someone elses debt? I don't know anyone who would take on such a burden. Except for 1. His name is Jesus! He made a way. He paid our debt. He died on the cross and shed his blood, so that we might be forgiven.

Now you might be wondering, how do I get forgiveness? What do I have to do? It's so simple, you don't even need to take notes. Simply ASK! Ask God to forgive you of your sins.
God sent his ONLY son Jesus to die for our sins. To pay your debt and mine (and NO I'm NOT talking about your credit card debit) We have a chance to go to Heaven because of HIS sacrifice.

Romans 10:13 says- For whosoever shall call upon the name of THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.
Romans 10:9-10 says- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

In closing I would like to share a song that means so much to me. I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THIS SONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment