Friday, August 30, 2013

Kroger lunch box heroes review

Hello all! I hope that life is treating you well, and you're enjoying the weather before it's gone too soon! The leaves on our trees here in Northern Kentucky have already started to turn and fall. It's strange to see so early, I mean after all it is still August!

So As you all know I am a BZZAGENT and I get to try products for free, and give a review on them and tell people about the product/ products I am trying. I am super excited about this weeks review. It's called                                              
                                                             "Kroger lunch box heroes"

I think my son is just as excited, if not more excited to try these products. As I am packing his lunch each day he can't wait to try something new.
Our granola bars we chose the variety pack so we could have a mixture of all the great flavors. There are 10 bars in each box, and the flavors are Oatmeal Cookie with Raisins (Only 90 calories)  , Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (100 calories), Chocolate Chip (100 calories) , and S'mores (100 Calories).  They are a great snack to take on the go. Not to mention the are DELICIOUS!

As for our cookies we searched for vanilla, but ended up with chocolate cookies (which are GREAT!!) I think they taste better than oreos. They aren't as rich as oreos, and I really don't care for rich flavors. 2 cookies = 150 calories. But let's face it if you're eating cookies, you 're asking for more calories anyways. Why not enjoy the taste of those calories?

Extreme Fusion Waters- While I'll admit they are not my favorite (I am very picky about my flavored water) my son loves them, and asks for them all the time. They come in a 10 pack and there are NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives (This is a big one) and there are ONLY 30 calories in each drink.

The cheese flavored peanut butter filled pretzels are delicious. (I can't stay out of them.... Oops!) They have 150 calories per serving. They are bar far my sons favorite new snack. I wish they made them in bigger bags, as the bag is only 4.25 oz. They don't last long around here. They are also a great take a long snack.

Last but not least we have the Stars and Moons assorted fruit and veggie flavored snacks. They are naturally flavored with real fruit juice, and vegetable juice. Once again not my favorite, but my son really loves them and they only have 60 calories per pack.

All in all I think we definitely found some new things to pack in my sons lunch, and some new snacks to take a long for car trips. Now if you will excuse me I need to go to the store and buy some more of the Cheese flavored peanut butter filled pretzels before my son comes home from school and realizes that my husband and I finished them off.

Thanks for reading! God bless!   



No comments:

Post a Comment