Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kroger skillet meals review

Don't you just love a quick easy meal? I like to cook but with two kids, one on the way, and a husband life can get busy. Quick easy meals help out so much. We recently got to try Kroger skillet meals thanks to me being a Bzzagent it was totally FREE!!!



Tuscan-style penne, house salad, and garlic bread. MMM MMM, my mouth is watering just thinking about how good it was. The best part: dinner was done in about 12 minutes total. That's fast! 
The Tuscan-style penne was something I had never tried. The garlic sauce was delicious and just the perfect blend of flavor. I have never tried asparagus before, and I must say it's not my favorite, but mixed in with the noodles and sauce not too bad. The house salad with bacon was amazing. There was a kit inside with bacon, croutons, and ranch. One of the best salads I'd had in a long time. The garlic bread was a little crispy on the edges but never the less very delicious! All in all I would give the meal a 9 out of 10. So if you're looking to try a new meal and love the fact that it gets done fast try Kroger Skillet meals. I have coupons that I would be willing to send if you are interested let me know. I promise it will be the easiest meal you've ever cooked without a slow cooker that is. 
A plus is it's delicious and has very few calories. So it's perfect if you're on a diet! 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment