Monday, January 13, 2014

Schick hydro silk sensitive care review



I have used Shick razors before, but I have never tried this type until this review. Honestly my personal choice before this was Gillette. When the cost of the replacement cartridge went up for them I started using my husbands extra travel razor. 

I normally have very sensitive, dry, skin. When I saw this campaign I knew I had to try it because it was for sensitive skin so why not? 
Day 1: When paired with Skintimate shaving gel (Which is recommended) I could already tell that my legs felt smoother, and more hydrated. You see normally right after a shower I have to put lotion on or my dry skin will itch me like crazy. After just one use I could tell that I didn't need to use lotion. 

Because it has 5 blades it cuts closer, and I don't need to shave every day. I can skip a day. I know some of you are like really, you skip a day? If you are a mother you know that shaving your legs is a luxury and unfortunately it doesn't happen as much as we would all like to think it does. I'm lucky to enjoy a hot bath or shower that lasts more than 5 minutes. 

After using this product for a week I will update and let you know my final thoughts, results, and recommendation.  Thanks for reading. 
                                                               Simply, 
                                                                            Amy
Update: Well after trying this product for a week, I am sold. I can not get over the fact that the shave is so close that I don't have to shave everyday. I love that there is a moisturizing strip, and how smooth my legs feel after I shave. My skin feels great!! I highly recommend this product to anyone.  Especially busy mothers who barely have time for themselves. You can thank me later!



No comments:

Post a Comment