Saturday, September 6, 2014

Cloth diaper organization

Are these not the cutest things you've ever seen? I love how cute these cloth diapers are. We use both cloth and disposable for the simple fact that I do not want to carry around a dirty diaper in the diaper bag, and I do not want to wash them out in public. We use them at home mostly through out the day. We use disposable at night and when running errands. 
My main problem with cloth diapers was how on earth do you organize them?
I have tried a few different things and this is what seems to work the best at the moment. Will it always work? Probably not! And that's okay... Because I love to organize so I'm sure they will be reorganized a few times.

      Do you use cloth diapers? Why or why not? There is no judgement here. With 3 boys I only recently started using them on the baby. My 2 yr old is in disposables and soon to be big boy undies. Oh the joys of potty training! That's a whole different story.
I'd love to hear your thoughts, opinions, and ideas. Please feel free to share your pictures in the comments of how you organize your cloth / disposable diapers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment