Sunday, November 2, 2014

Children's Mucinex review

The weather is changing and becoming colder now, and it's about time for the end of fall beginning of winter colds to set in.
Recently I became a member of smiley360. I get to try products for free, and in return I tell others about them.
I have 3 boys and we all know how kids share germs. This could not have come at a better time because literally days after I signed up for this campaign my oldest son 8 years old started coughing and sneezing, and having a stuffy / runny nose, etc.
A couple days ago, 3 to be exact our package came in the mail and immediately I gave him his first dose.
First off he loved the flavor "very berry". It wasn't very long after that I realized his coughing had eased up and then stopped all together. He has been taking it every day for the last 3 days, and each day he coughs less and less. His mucus isn't as bad, and he doesn't have a runny/ stuffy nose anymore.
He has actually reminded me that it was time to take his medicine if I got busy with other things. What kid wants to take medicine..... willingly..... without a fight?
Are you interested in trying Children's Mucinex for your childs cold? Here is a link to a $2.00 off coupon. http://legacy.smiley360.com/landingpage557/index.php






 

No comments:

Post a Comment