Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kettle Brand- Review

Have you heard of  Kettle Brand? I remember hearing about them, but I had never tried them until Bzzagent sent me my kit. 
I was excited when I saw the envelope in the mailbox. When the coupons came I couldn't wait to get to the store and get my bag of chips and popcorn to try. I choose the sea salt for both the chips and the popcorn. When I came home I realized something. This was more than just another bag of chips or popcorn.

 Did you know the Kettle Brand is
  • all-natural, non-GMO ingredients
  • no trans-fat or MSG
  • no preservatives or gluten
  • packaging material reduced by 20%
How awesome is that? Finally a snack that's not full of greasy broken chips. The chips are real sliced potatoes. They are a crisp yummy goodness! My kids and I love them. They have enough flavor to taste wonderful but not so much that it burns your tongue. They are not greasy. They are not broken. The bag isn't half full of air (which surprised me)!
The popcorn I honestly can not stay out of. My oldest son wants me to pack some in his lunch for school each day, I'm going to have to go get another bag because it's that good!
 On top of everything else Kettle Brand uses biodiesel, reclaimed water and solar and wind power to reduce waste and CO2 emissions. They not only care about what goes into their product, they also care about how it's made and how it effects the environment.
I highly recommend this company and their product!

Have you tried Kettle Brand? If not, are you interested? Ask me how you can receive a coupon for $1.00 off one bag of any Kettle Brand  4oz bag or larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment