Friday, May 1, 2015

Exciting things to come

It's been a while since my last post. I apologize. My husband and I are officially home owners and it's been crazy busy since we first started looking for a house. I feel like it's a roller coaster that never stops. It's a lot of work, but it's so worth it. When the last box is finally unpacked it will be amazing! I can't wait to kick back and relax, even if just for a little while. I am getting ready to do another product review on Gerber baby foods. I can't wait! Who can beat free baby food? I sure won't complain!
Once I get my desk set up and my craft things unpacked and organized I will start taking orders for cards that are listed on my page. Also I have been working on something else behind the scenes. I am hoping and praying it works out. If it does I will be able to reveal to you all soon. I can't wait!
Until the next post.... Thanks for reading!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment