Friday, May 15, 2015

Gerber 3rd Food Lil' Bits

 

I am a BzzAgent. That means that I get to try products for free and in return I write a review and tell others about them.  This campaign we are trying Gerber 3rd Food Lil' Bits. I think my son found his new favorite foods. He can't get enough. Gerber is a brand we have always trusted. I was so excited when I found out they had Lil' Bits that would help my son learn how to chew.

       Did you know......
  • Inside each tub of Lil’ Bits recipes are soft, mashable pieces
  • Lil’ Bits™ recipes help your baby explore new tastes and textures
  • Lil’ Bits™ recipes were created with the help of child development experts
  • Lil’ Bits™ recipes help your baby transition to table foods
  • Lil' Bits has No added starch, artificial colors or flavors.
I highly recommend Gerber to anyone. I especially love there Lil' Bits and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. They have many different recipes that we have found at our local Kroger. Click here for more information or to find a store near you

No comments:

Post a Comment