Monday, May 4, 2015

Love shoes? Don't miss this amazing deal

I don't know about you but I absolutely LOVE shoes!! When I was little I used to pretend and play dress up in my grandmas shoes. She had a pair of shoes to match every outfit. I think that's where I got my love for shoes from.  Now that spring is here it's time for sunshine and flip flops, sandals or a new pair of running shoes.
Here are the latest spring promotions from Payless Shoes

  • Enjoy 15% off at Payless.com with code ZZ15OFF, plus FREE Shipping with $35 purchase! Today Only 5.5.15.
  • Free 2-Day Shipping at Payless.com with $50 Purchase! Today only 5.6.15
  • Shop the Semi-Annual Sale at Payless.com and enjoy up to 40% off! Plus FREE shipping with $35 purchase. Valid 5.5-5.18.15
  • Shop the Payless Hot Deal: Women's Margarita and Rooney sandals are just $14.99 each, Plus FREE shipping on orders over $35! Valid 5.5-5.10.15
Make your feet happy with a new pair of shoes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment