Tuesday, July 14, 2015

DripDrop Hydration review

I am a smiley 360 agent so I get to try products for free. A few days ago I received a new kit in the mail to try for free and tell you all about.

Whether you are a busy mom, an athlete, you love to exercise, or you're a member of the U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, etc... You need to stay hydrated. Did you know that your body is about 50%-75% water? As you sweat your body loses that water, and begins to dehydrate.

Web MD gives this definition for dehydration:

Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the loss of body fluids, mostly water, exceeds the amount that is taken in. With dehydration, more water is moving out of our cells and bodies than what we take in through drinking.
We lose water every day in the form of water vapor in the breath we exhale and in our excreted sweat, urine, and stool. Along with the water, small amounts of salts are also lost.
When we lose too much water, our bodies may become out of balance or dehydrated. Severe dehydration can lead to death.

DripDrop prevents and treats dehydration from exercise, heat, and illness. DripDrop fixes dehydration fast, and is an effective alternative to sports drinks and other re-hydration solutions. In fact DripDrop has 3X the electrolytes and 1/2 the sugar of sports drinks. DripDrop absorbs fast. It is clinically shown to hydrate more effectively that water alone. It replaces fluid and electrolytes that are lost through exercise, heat and illness.

Here is a coupon for  DripDrop   You can print this from your computer.
Also on July 26, 2015 there will be a coupon in the news paper for DripDrop. 

DripDrop can be found at most CVS, Walgreens and DUANEreade stores in the baby aisle.

Now my personal opinion of DripDrop. I was sent both lemon and berry flavors. It works as far as re-hydrating you. The taste.... I felt like the lemon was too strong for my taste, but the berry wasn't that bad. Not my favorite, but definitely better than plain Jane water (which I absoulty hate by the way) you won't see me drinking water unless I am exercising usually. I like the fact that DripDrop is small enough to slip into my purse and take anywhere on the go. I just open pour it into a 8 ounce water and stir or shake and drink. DripDrop is safe to drink everyday. There are no artificial flavors or colors, or preservatives.  

For more information on DripDrop you can visit http://h5.sml360.com/-/14s0l
 

No comments:

Post a Comment