Monday, July 20, 2015

Special K review

As most of you know I am a BZZAGENT. For those who do not know what that means, I signed up to try/ test a product/ products for free. After I try the item/ items I simply tell people about it, and give my personal opinion. 

First we received our Special K products a few days ago, and they are just about gone already. The cereal Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch was the first thing we tried. Of course we tried it both dry and with milk. I have to say that it makes a delicious snack if you want to eat it dry, and it makes a delicious breakfast if you add milk. It kind of reminds me of the taste of Cinnamon toast crunch. Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch has:
  • 11 grams of protein 
  •  3 grams of fiber
  •  are made with whole grains and folic acid
  • just add ½ cup of skim milk, and you have a nourishing breakfast that provides 25% of your daily value of vitamin D
Special K comes in these delicious flavors
Now for the  Special K Chocolate Almond Chewy Nut Bars. I was a bit hesitant to try these because I am very picky when it comes to this sort a thing. However I was completely surprised to see that I could tell what was in it, because I can see the ingredients. The taste was simple, yet satisfying. The perfect guilt free snack that helps give you that boost you need. 
 Every bar’s packed with 4 grams of protein and is a deliciously gluten-free snack!
It comes in two flavors Cranberry Almond, and Chocolate Almond.


No comments:

Post a Comment