Monday, August 3, 2015

Some things you may or may not know about me

I thought it would be fun to write a post about myself. I like to get to know my readers, and when I read other blogs I like to get to know more about them. So here it is, a list of things you may or may not know about me.

  • I can play a few songs on keyboard, but I can't read sheet music. 
  • I used to write songs and poetry.
  • I am a very shy person and sometimes people think I am rude because I don't say much. I promise I'm just shy. Ask my friends, they can't shut me up!
  • My favorite color is pink. When I was little I hated pink. 
  • I am a girly girl, but I have a tomboy side too. 
  • I am NOT afraid to get dirty. I actually helped take apart a car engine, and then helped put it back together. 
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE to organize! When everything is neat and organized I feel accomplished.
  • I can't stand bugs or snakes. (Those of you who know me personally know all about the garter snake flip out I recently had.)
  • My constant prayer is to have all of my friends and family saved. When I go to Heaven I want to know I will see you all again.
  • My fear is when I am old and my time has come to leave this world, that I will just be another funeral. I want to make a difference, I want to leave a legacy. I want to inspire someone. I want to help others. 
  • I would LOVE to spend a day with professional storm chasers and chase a tornado. 
  • At times I don't feel "good enough".
  • I get grouchy without my caffeine.
  • If I could have a conversation with any person dead or alive I would choose my grandma. I miss her dearly. When she died I felt like a part of me was missing. 
Now that I have shared some things about myself that you may not have already known, I invite you to share something about yourself that not everyone knows. If you don't want to comment on this post, you can e-mail me at anmjensen02@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment