- I can play a few songs on keyboard, but I can't read sheet music.
- I used to write songs and poetry.
- I am a very shy person and sometimes people think I am rude because I don't say much. I promise I'm just shy. Ask my friends, they can't shut me up!
- My favorite color is pink. When I was little I hated pink.
- I am a girly girl, but I have a tomboy side too.
- I am NOT afraid to get dirty. I actually helped take apart a car engine, and then helped put it back together.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE to organize! When everything is neat and organized I feel accomplished.
- I can't stand bugs or snakes. (Those of you who know me personally know all about the garter snake flip out I recently had.)
- My constant prayer is to have all of my friends and family saved. When I go to Heaven I want to know I will see you all again.
- My fear is when I am old and my time has come to leave this world, that I will just be another funeral. I want to make a difference, I want to leave a legacy. I want to inspire someone. I want to help others.
- I would LOVE to spend a day with professional storm chasers and chase a tornado.
- At times I don't feel "good enough".
- I get grouchy without my caffeine.
- If I could have a conversation with any person dead or alive I would choose my grandma. I miss her dearly. When she died I felt like a part of me was missing.
Monday, August 3, 2015
Some things you may or may not know about me
I thought it would be fun to write a post about myself. I like to get to know my readers, and when I read other blogs I like to get to know more about them. So here it is, a list of things you may or may not know about me.