Thursday, August 13, 2015

V8 VFusion + Energy review

I have never considered myself a V8 person. I'd rather eat my veggies. However when I had the opportunity to try it for free through BzzAgent I decided to give it a go. I quickly found out that V8 is not only veggies, but fruits as well. YAY!

I tried the Pomegranate Blueberry. I was a bit nervous because I normally don't care for blueberry flavored drinks. I also had NEVER tried anything with pomegranate. Much to my surprise it tastes amazing! And it REALLY gives you energy!!! Win Win!

V8 VFusion + Energy has a full serving of fruits and veggies, B Vitamins and Vitamins A+C, and no added sugars. With natural energy from green tea (80 mg of caffeine). ONLY 50 calories and No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

V8 VFusion is available in these flavors:
  • Pomegranate Blueberry
  • Peach Mango
  • Orange Pineapple
  • Diet Strawberry Lemonade (only 10 calories per can)
  • Diet Cranberry Raspberry (only 10 calories per can)
So if you're a mom, dad, teacher, childcare provider, truck driver, what ever.... and you need a little pick me up to boost your energy; I highly recommend V8 VFusion + Energy. You can find them at your local Kroger, Walmart, or any grocery store nation wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment