Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chobani review

As you all know I am a BzzAgent. I recently received coupons to try Chobani Greek yogurt for free. We were given a free coupon for 1 Chobani flip (we tried to Carmel and pretzel), 1 coupon for a free regular Greek yogurt (we tried strawberry banana), a free coupon for 1 simply 100 (we tried strawberry), and 1 free coupon for Chobani kids. (My local Kroger was sold out, and I still have to wait for the order to come in.)
When I say "We tried" I mean me and my kids. My kids LOVE yogurt.
While I normally like strawberry banana yogurt I did not really care for the Greek yogurt version. My 1 year old loved it though.
The strawberry Simply 100 wasn't too bad. A bit thicker than I'm used to. I think maybe all Greek yogurt is thicker? Not sure?!?
The Chobani Flip Carmel and pretzel was actually pretty good. Good enough that my 3 year old stole it for himself.  

Chobani Simply 100 is the first and only 100-calorie made with only natural ingredients. You can find Chobani Greek yogurt, Chobani Simply 100, Chobani Flip, and Chobani kids at any of these Kroger Co. Family Stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment