Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Goodness Knows Snacks Squares Review

I am a smiley 360 agent, and recently tried Goodness Knows Snacks Squares for free. I was so excited to get the box in the mail. I couldn't wait to try to snack bars. I am a busy mom of 3 boys and I am always looking for healthy on the go snacks.

When I opened the package I was surprised to see 3 snack bars and a tote bag. I LOVE tote bags. I tried the bars with my boys. Anyone with kids knows that you have to share it, cause when they hear that wrapper they usually come running.

We tried "Very Cranberry" and "Peachy Cherry". While they were both tasty, I really liked the Peachy Cherry. Which is a surprise because I normally don't like anything peach. They both have just the right amount of nuts, and chocolate, with fruit. You can actually see what you're eating, rather than trying to guess what ingredients are inside.

• Each goodnessknows® snack squares serving (4 squares per pack) has 150 calories – 38 per square!
• goodnessknows® snack squares has no high fructose corn syrup and contains no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
• 100 mg of natural cocoa flavanols per serving
• Comes in 3 different flavors:
•Cranberry, almond, dark chocolate
•Peach & cherry, almond, dark chocolate
•Apple, almond & peanut, dark chocolate
 Note: The apple, almond & peanut, and dark chocolate flavor will not be in all stores until 2016 
For more information click here .


No comments:

Post a Comment