Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Homemade Bread Day

I recently read that November 17th is homemade bread day. Now I don't know if this is really a thing or if someone just made it up because they like bread. I love homemade bread.

Last night I made cinnamon swirl bread with my kids. This will be our breakfast today. They love helping mommy cook and bake. I love keeping them busy it keeps them out of trouble. I also love watching them learn and enjoy learning. Besides what better way to teach them then by letting them get some hands on experience?

We normally make banana bread because it's easy to make and everyone in our house loves it. Banana bread also freezes well. When we're ready for another loaf we just thaw it on the counter and about an hour or so later it's ready.

We recently discovered a recipe for homemade bread sticks that we absolutely love. They are AMAZING!!!

What are some of your favorite bread recipes? Will you be celebrating homemade bread day by baking some of your favorite bread today?

No comments:

Post a Comment