Thursday, November 5, 2015

Some of my favorite books that I highly recommend

 

I love to read. I don't have as much time to read now that I'm a mom of 3 very busy boys, so I have to pick my books wisely. While I definitely read more than this short list of books, I thought I would put together a list of books that I highly recommend.

  • Organize Now   A week by week guide to simplifying your space and your life. By: Jennifer Ford Berry. This book has helped me so much. I love the way it breaks each room/ task down. It even gives you tips to help keep you organized. You can buy the book here
  • Creative Correction    By: Lisa Whelchel  A guide to disciplining your children with a twist, I've used a few of these on my kids. Get the book here
  • The Love Dare  Based on the movie Fire Proof. A day by day guide. By: Stephen and Alex Kendrick with Lawrence Kimbrough. Get your copy of the Love Dare and other resources here
  • Say Goodbye to survival mode  A wonderful book that I am very thankful to own. By: Crystal Paine  Crystal will show you tips and tricks to change your routines and make your daily schedule simple, help you achieve your goals, and show to how to say goodbye to just surviving every day. Buy the book here
  • The power of a praying wife By: Stormie Omartian It is very important to cover your husband in prayer daily. Get your copy
  • The power of a praying parent By Stormie Omartian Don't forget to cover your children in prayer daily as well. Get it here
  • Jesus Calling Enjoying Peace in His Presence 365 Day Devotional By: Sarah Young  While it should never replace you actually reading your bible, there are some days that are so busy I feel like I can't fit anything else into my schedule. That is why I love this devotional. It's perfect for busy moms on the go who will want to get into God's word. Order your copy today
  • Laughing in the Dark A comedian's journey through depression By Chonda Pierce   Chonda shares her very personal real life story with her journey through her depression. She shows a great example of how to hold onto God even in the darkest places and lowest valleys in life. You can order your copy here
What are some of your favorite books? I can't wait to hear all about them and how they have helped change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment