Exercising is such a chore sometimes. It even sounds like work. Most of us make excuses, but you can exercise and have fun. Here are some ways to exercise with your family.
- Biking together- Take a bike ride with your family. Want to burn more calories? Try a bike race.
- Walking- Take daily walks with your family. Get outside and enjoy God's creation. Explore the neighborhood on foot. Want to burn more calories? Speed walk, jog, or race each other.
- Playing at the park- You don't realize how many calories playing at the park can burn. Chase your kids, throw a ball, kick a ball, play frisbee, etc..
- Play tag- Don't like to jog? Play tag with your family. I guarantee it's get your heart racing.
- Rollerblading/ skating- You can race, or just skate for fun.
- Relay race
- Rock wall climb- You can even race to the top.
- Swimming- Swimming is a great exercise the whole family can enjoy.
- Exercise dvds- My kids like to do Zumba with me.
What are some of the things you and your family do to exercise together?